- Judith_IP: Study shows that once girls adjust to context structure (after first round) girls perform as well as boys on math.
- Judith_IP: #WeeklyAwesome: Off to Newport Beach, for partner meeting, education&relaxation. Had great at lunch & coffee with ladies from @TheClubSV
- Judith_IP: SSRN Paper: Teaching Students to Negotiate Like a Lawyer by John Lande is worth a read for anyone who does licensing. http://t.co/0XcUpRys01
- Judith_IP: New to me: #AIPLA's Best Practices for #Examiner interviews. Handy for young associates, and good review for me. http://t.co/gnYMrclhnH
- Judith_IP: @ArmyofWomen needs SFBay Area Asian American, Native Hawaiian, or Pacific Islander women, 20+, never had #cancer. http://t.co/1S9DeIIfhb
- Judith_IP: Happy #AdminAssistant's Day! Richard Branson on brilliant #assistants. http://t.co/UlW7uQvhTb What he said, minus the world travel.
- Judith_IP: The #overbilling case against #DLAPiper with the "churn baby churn" smoking gun emails has been settled. http://t.co/rlusDfe92k
- Judith_IP: I just used the Yahoo search engine for the first time in ages. It worked just fine. The things you do when it's #googledown
- Judith_IP: Do you use non-engagement letters? I have done so occasionally, but this article is pretty convincing for their use. http://t.co/nyAfUyYaF9
- Judith_IP: An attempt to equate freelance shops to Hollywood agents. Slick marketing at work. 15% off the top & no benefits. http://t.co/yFz0OLqB0E
- Judith_IP: #MondayInspiration Eight Leadership Lessons From The World's Most Powerful Women by @Jenna_Goudreau @Forbes http://t.co/CTDFbuRgou
Digest powered by RSS Digest